We have opened "regular" Semi-Private sessions for 2020. Nothing about this year will be like previous years, except you will still get exceptional images as always.
Other dates to be announced email us to get on the list.
We will be practicing Covid safe protocals for our Audition photo sessions.
- Before coming for a session we will ask that you take the temperature of everyone who will be attending, if anyone has a fever we will need you to cancel your session.
- We will want families to wait in their cars until we send a text to let you know that we are ready for the dancer and parents to come in.
- This will add a little time to the sessions but we feel it is worth it.
- As much as possible we will be working with a window or two open to provide fresh outdoor air, until it gets too cold.
- The dance coach and the photographer will be wearing mask.
- We would like dancers to wear mask while getting ready and warming up.
- We will be running a HEPA air filtration with UV light to kill airborne germs and viruses.
I am very focused on staying healthy and keep those I come in contact with healthy.
If you would like to book a session contact me via email with the following information.
Years on Pointe (if any):
School the Dancer attends:
Number of Poses needed:
If these precautions are still not enought you can contact me about a private session for your dancer and I will see what we can arrange - contact , Please include a description of your needs, availability, and needed by timeline. Private Session, add $125 to any Semi-Private session.
or 425 402 7000
Links you might find helpful